Family PartnersEveryone deserves a decent place to live and everyone can do something today to make that possible for another family in Tucson.Become a family partner!
FAMILY PARTNERS ARE A CRITICAL PART OF HABITAT’S “HAND UP” PHILOSOPHY.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a family partner with Habitat Tucson!
Family partners mentor Habitat families on their journey towards homeownership. They provide consistent, frequent contact with the home buyer family to prepare families to become strong, stable, and self-reliant homeowners.
They guide families in maintaining current and future financial obligations, support them in achieving sweat equity hours, provide their family with other community resources as needed, and present the keys to the partner family during their home dedication.
Mentor Habitat families on their journey towards homeownership.
- Provide consistent, frequentcontact with the home buyer family
- Assist partner family in preparingtheir budget
- Work on behalf of families fromdiverse backgrounds
- Prepare families to become strong,stable and self-reliant homeowners
- Only takes 2-6 hours a month!
- Requires: quick background check, volunteer orientation, and short 1.5 hour training session
[mk_contact_form title=”Yes! I want to become a family partner!” style=”classic” button_text=”Submit my info” email=”email@example.com”]